5 Leaf Lab LLC is currently hiring for a Lab Technician for our Tulsa, OK facility.
The pay for this position is $14.00 per hour. Upon completing a shadowing period where hours will vary, the standard hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Send your resume and a 1-2 minute video explaining why you would be a good candidate for this position to [email protected].
The Laboratory Technician (Lab Tech) assists the Lab Manager with various stages of the extraction and packaging workflow. Lab Techs will work with the concentrate, create infused products, package finished products, enter data into an inventory management software, and keep the facility clean.
The Lab Technician:
- Mixes, weighs, labels and examines concentrate batches with a primary focus on quality control.
- Operates a vaporizer cartridge filling and capping machine.
- Creates production batches of infused topical and gel capsules.
- Packages and labels finished product.
- Maintains a clean and safe facility in accordance with cleaning schedule.
- Completes production worksheets as required and enters data into inventory management software.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to take accurate measurements with a digital scale and perform basic calculations
- Understand and communicate details logically and accurately in English
- Attention to detail following specifically outlined SOPs
- Accurately record information in writing and/or in inventory management software
- Manufacturing background preferred
High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience with computers and various MS Windows and browser-based software.
Basic knowledge of tools and how to use them
Frequently: stand, reach outward with both hands
Occasionally: sit, reach above shoulder with both hands, lift/carry 25-50 lbs.
The goal of the Lab Technician position is to eventually be promoted to an Extraction Technician and be cross-trained on operating our closed-loop CO2 extractor.